Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tytan Turns Four

Tytan turned 4 on August 10th. I can't believe he is already so big. We started the day off right with his requested chocolate sprinkle doughnuts.

Then we headed to Chuck-E-Cheese. I am a total germaphobe and usually avoid these kinds of places at all costs, but I have to admit it was a total blast. It was super clean and not busy at all. I'm pretty sure it helped that they had a germX dispenser about every 5 feet.

Lloyd and Tytan battling for Air Hockey championship.
At least my kids get their love of ski ball from me!
Tytan was a rockstar at the basketball shooting game

Tytan's face is priceless in this photo. Chuck E came out right as we were about to leave, but Tytan was not having any of that. So, this is about all that I was able to get.

Then, that night was had his little family party. I was going to make him a baseball cake as he requested, but when he saw this one at Sam's Club he had to have it.


McKenna, Matt and Tate gave him a bucket of baseballs. He practices his pitching everyday and then sets up the bases so that I can pitch to him and he can hit and run. I tell Lloyd that by the time we are done raising him, I will be able to play pro ball!
Next came the skateboard that Lloyd and I got him. He was in LOVE!

Papa and Grandma Mason got him a soccer net. Which came right in time for him to get ready for his first season of soccer.



We had such a fun day celebrating this special boy. Papa and Grandma Thompson as well as Aunt Christi came over to celebrate and gave him some cash to go shopping with. He is still deciding what to spend it on! Tytan has so much personality and cracks me up all the time. I am so thankful for him in my life and love that he is always making me smile :)

1 comment:

John and Sarah Mason said...

Papa and Grandma are so glad you had a great birthday we're so proud you love sports so much the fruit hasn't fallin far from the tree. We are so greatfull when you blog Jess we check almost daily.
Papa