Sunday, May 24, 2009

Matt's Preschool Graduation

Well Matt had his Preschool Graduation on Wednesday. He has loved being at Miss Amy's but he is ready to take the next step to Kindergarten. He keeps thinking that he starts in 2 days instead of 2 months. As for me, it tugs at my heart strings a little and has brought a few tears to my eyes. I don't know what it is about the preschool to kindergarten leap that makes me feel that I am losing my little ones. It makes you realize that you really do only have a few short years with your babies. I guess they are always ready before we are to take the next step!

Matt marching in with his classmates.




Miss Amy went through and told a little story about each one of the kids. The story that she shared about Matt was that on a Show and Tell day he forgot to bring something. Well, he didn't let that stop him. He quickly informed her that he had a talent he would like to share. He happily proceeded to show his class the skill of armpit farting. We are so proud!

Matt doing the Dino Ditty song. I really should have gotten video of this. Matt was a rock star!

Matt with Miss Amy

3 comments:

Alexis said...

He is such a stud! Is it sad that I'm so proud that he can armpit fart? When are we doing fam dinner!?

The Close's Place said...

Armpit farting???? Wow, Lloyd must be beaming with pride :)

I love boys!!

Grammy T. said...

So cute!!!! I loved the story of his show and tell.