Thursday, August 27, 2009

SUMMER SUMMARY

Ok, so since I have been a little absent at blogging, there is a lot to catch up on. And to be honest I don't want to have to take the time to blog every single event that has happened. So I decided that I need to be able to wrap Summer up in one post so that we can move onto the present. So here it is . . . our Summer, well at least a glimpse.


Memorial Day in Manti, Utah


Dad and his brother Eric



Tytan has loved taking rides with his dad this Summer . . . very short ones!



Thanksgiving Point Farm
This baby pony was only a week old and couldn't get enough of Kenna.







I stole these pictures from my sister-in-law's blog so sorry if you have already seen them.
The kids at their cousin Mason's Birthday Party.




The Hogle Zoo




McKenna's  favorite face paint of the Summer. She couldn't believe I would make her wash it off before bedtime!



Arizona trip to go see Aunt Amy and the crew. They had just gotten in their new pool.


McKenna was able to take horseback riding lessons while we were there and fell in love.

While we were in Arizona we went to Sedona and visited Slide Rock. Super COOOL.
Tytan and Ryan riding on the cooler.


McKenna was riding down the slide and couldn't stop herself before that yellow tape you see. Well she soon found out there was about a 4 foot drop off down rocks. She twisted her ankle and so I was in charge of carrying her out of the canyon. Oh the drama!


Utah County Fair







Dad is coaching football again this year. The first game and the kids are so excited for the games to start!






Payson Lake with Uncle Dan, Aunt Becky, Uncle Travis, Aunt Lori, and all the cousins. 
SOOOO FUN!






The Big Red Barn Toad Hunt





Our annual raspberry picking



WHEW! This is not all, but just some of the highlights. We had such a great summer and got to spend so much time with our family. I am sad to see the days getting shorter and our schedules getting back to crazy. Is it so bad that I just want to still be waking up lazily, snuggling on the coach in our jammies and watching Animal Planet. I guess those days will have to wait.        Next stop SCHOOL!

1 comment:

Christian and Brooke Bowers said...

So cute! I can't wait to see first day of school pics . . .love you guys!