Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's been a while

Ok . . . So I know that I have been non-existant for the past couple months. What can I say besides it's SUMMER. We have been having too much fun for me to sit myself down to the computer very much. I will give some news of why I have been a little preoccupied . . . I am pregnant with #4! Now I am not too far along, but the process of trying has taken up quite a bit of my extra time :) I am due at the beginning of April. We couldn't be more excited. So I will try to be better at blogging, that is when I am not throwing up!

6 comments:

Emily C said...

yay!! i'm so excited for you guys!! we recently found out we are pregnant with our first and due mid-march. we are beyond thrilled. brooke might have already told you, but it took us a LOT longer than we ever imagined!! we haven't made the big announcement yet, just to family and close friends.
so if you are due april, then you must have just found out about your great news! how exciting! congrats!

Brooke said...

YEAH!!!!!!!

Angel said...

Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!

I just wanted to let you know how sweet McKenna and Matthew are. Of course you know this, but I got to spend a lot of time with them while I was down visiting my mom and hanging out with Alexis at Sarah's house. They are such dolls and so much fun to play with.

Sarah said...

Congrats!

John and Sarah Mason said...

Yippee!!!!I wonder what this one will be like? Each of your kids are such a crack up, this one only has to be the icing on the cake. I think it would be great to have Brooke get pregnant as well as Alexis. Wouldn't that fun to share the experience with your sisters? I love you very much. Please tell your darling children how much we love them