Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

So we decided to try our skills at pumpkin carving. The kids are getting bigger and figured that it was time to start doing the real art. You know what kind I mean... big kid pumpkins. Not just the silly little faces, but the kind of pumpkins that make you feel like you have really accomplished something! 3 hours later, this is what we came up with...


Look at those muscles!



McKenna's Witch

Mom's "Trick or Treat"

Lloyd's Skull

He gets sooooo serious!



Yeah we were a little done by the time it came to Tytan's. Aren't we creative?!


And Matt's little devil boy.... my personal favorite!

1 comment:

John and Sarah Mason said...

Oh my goodness, you guys get better and better each year!! I am very impressed. I bet you would win prizes with those pumpkins. I sure miss and love all of you. Hope to see you soon.
love,
Lil' Grandma