Saturday, January 29, 2011

You have a hair where?

The conversation went something like this:

Tytan: "Mom, I have hair growing!"

Me with a smile: "Oh yeah, where?"

Tytan: "Right here." (As he points to his unmentionables)

Me shocked and a little disturbed as he is only 4: "No honey, I don't think so."

Tytan: "No mom, I promise I really do."
This situation obviously needed further inspecting . . .

Tytan: "See mom."

Me with a sigh of relief and instant laughter: "No sweetie that is just fuzz from your sweatpants!"

Just a note: the fuzz was dark gray, thus the confusion :)

5 comments:

Grammy T. said...

I love this post. Sooooo Cute!!!

Polly Scott said...

My husband is bald and lately my son has been trying to pull his hair out . . . what can you do?

ailinh said...

oh, what a fun post. Way to make me smile!

emilyaaa said...

I have so many things to say to this post...but none of them quite seem appropriate for such a public venue :)
love you!!

onecutecookie.net said...

AWESOME! Best thing I've heard this week! Love your face...