Saturday, November 7, 2009

October Overview

In my defense...we just went through a move (again) and in the process I misplaced the cord to my camera. Thus why October's post's are all going to be put together. At least I wasn't a slacker at taking the pictures though. October was a great month full of tons of activities and family fun!

Pumpkin Patch for Grandma Thompson's Birthday

McKenna with cousins Matilda and Sarah
Matt, cousin Cait, and McKenna
Ryan and Tytan on the hayride
McKenna and cousin Matt


Girl's trip to Gardner's Village with Aunt Amy, Caitlin, Grandma, and Aunt Christi





Girl's weekend for Kenna and I to California with Aunt Lexy and Aunt Brooke

McKenna doing Papa's hair

Going to the Bishop's Pumpkin Farm
The goats started eating my dress


McKenna and I went to go see Papa Pillsbury and Grandma Eleanor


Carving Pumpkins







From left to right: Tytan's, Mom's, Matt's, McKenna's, and Lloyd's



Carmel Apples





Finally Halloween!
Matt the BYU Football player
McKenna as Fancy Nancy
Tytan chose to be a pirate again

Now that October is over, let the craziness begin! YEAH we love the Holidays!!!!

No comments: